Hi Everybody
It is so cold outside it is freezing.
In my country (The Netherlands) is it snowing, the streets are so slippery.
Actually i hate the winter but it has also some beautifull things. Like ice skating, snowboarding, drinking hot chocolate and others things.,
Here are some pictures of nice things the winter.
In my country (The Netherlands) is it snowing, the streets are so slippery.
Actually i hate the winter but it has also some beautifull things. Like ice skating, snowboarding, drinking hot chocolate and others things.,
Here are some pictures of nice things the winter.
Winterwonderland
She looks so beautifull.
Ahhh this is so cute!
Winter clothes are so sweet I love it.
Kissing in the snow is so romantic
Some people from my school made this superman logo that is so cool.
What doe you wear in the winter?
Do you like snow?
xoxo Bella





I like ice-skating too but I haven't gone yet this winter... I suck.:)
BeantwoordenVerwijderenLove the snow! Love the picture of the snowmen!
BeantwoordenVerwijderenThanks for stopping by my blog and your sweet comment :)
xo
http://razzdazzle.blogspot.mx/
Beautiful pics, I am in Italy and it's not as snowy here at the moment. Winter has good sides, anyway =) Kisses
BeantwoordenVerwijderenFashion and Cookies
Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
Follow on Bloglovin
You're invited to enter Romwe galactic leggings giveaway: 3 winners for 3 leggings, open worldwide until January 25th !
and
Alltherageonline $35 gift card giveaway: 2 winners x 2 gift cards, open worldwide until January 30th !