donderdag 24 januari 2013

Just about Studs

Hi Everyone
This post is about studs.

Everey where you looks you see studs.
Do you like studs? Do you wear studs?
I like them!

This is the only blouse i have with studs i like it, do you do?
I have bought it by primark it was only 15 euros !!!
I love primark by the way.
(If you dont know primark, primark is a clothesstore like H&M or FOR EVER 21 but even cheaper!!! There are primark stores in England, Netherland and Germany)




Leigthon Meester (Blair Waldorf from gossip girl) wears studs.

And also lady Gaga wears studs!!!
Shorts with studs love them!

But Shorts are not the only things that has studs read more for crazy studed things!!
Like this bracelets.




 We start with the shoes



Look to this amazing bag!!!




Jackets




This is weird a bra with studs





|This is even more weird lips with studs i dont think that this lips are able to kiss.











I just love this 2 above, they are simple with some studs.
In my opnion studs are hot!
What do you think about studs hot or not?


xxx Bella

6 opmerkingen: