donderdag 31 januari 2013

LOVE CHUK BASS!!!

I LOVE CHUK BASS (Ed Westick) 
Chuk Bass is a personage in Gossip Girl plays by Ed Westick.
I think I'm right if I say that there is no girl who lookes to gossip girl and doens't love Chuk Bass, am I?

                                             He is so hot!









Blair and Chuk are soulmates




But in the begin Chuk can't say: ''I love you''
To Blair
The right text is : She asked me to tell her the 3 words every girl wants to hear.  So i whispered '''I'm Chuk Bass''






Blair and Chuk 


Blair and Chuk have broke up many times, 
Blair is gonna mary a prince because she wants to be a princess, chuk does agree with it because he wanted the best for her.

But in the last season Chuk is gonna marry Blair. I havn't seen it because the last season isn't on DVD in the Netherlands :(, I hope it will be on DVD soon!!






I love it

This is Chuk his sexy face.


Who is your favourite actor? or celebrity?
You know mine :)


xxxx GOSSIP GIRL :D






6 opmerkingen:

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Om eerlijk te zijnw ord ik er niet warm of koud van haha!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hij kijkt altijd zo arrogant...!

    new blogpost: abc s/s 2013..
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. waaauwie!
    je hebt een leuke blog, elkaar volgen? xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Leuk artikel! ;)
    Zullen we elkaar volgen? x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen