vrijdag 1 juni 2012

about bags


What is in your bag?
On my school every girl has a big bag. With so much stuff in it. I always look in the bags of my friends. It is so funny to see what other people carry the whole day with them.




This is in my bag.
Make-up, parfum, deo, lipgloss, hair brush, tights, purse, my work clothing, my Ipod, phone  

water bottle, some food, a pencil, pepermant sugar free gum, calculator, hair bows, paracetamol, tampons and my agenda. 











What is in your bag?

xoxo

3 opmerkingen:

  1. my bag is always so empty, I only got the stuff I really need, I'm kind of different than the usual :P i'll follo you *

    http://petitsmorceauxdemoi.blogspot.pt/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Some people need a huge bag :D I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Vaak zit er wat make up en mijn ipod in, maar verder heb ik geen spullen altijd in mijn tas zitten, haha! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen